The World’s Largest Film Studio- Ramoji Film City, HYDERABAD | 2020 |
BAHUBALI 2 SET – Now You Can Visit The World Of Mahishmati in real.
No doubt we all might be a fan of Prabhas. Do you know the actual shooting place of the Bahubali film? It’s one of the most successful Indian films that created a rage not only among the Indian audiences but also across the world. Ramoji film city managed the making of Bahubali 2. In fact, many other successful and superhits films like Gabar Singh, kick 2, Yamla Pagla Deewana, Housefull, Chennai express, etc were shot here,
This Film City is India’s only thematic holiday destination with cine-magic. It is located in Hyderabad, India.Ramoji Film City has a lot to offer. You can take up adventure sports organized by Sahas Pulse of Adventure.
The various adventures offered by Sahas are Body Zorb Fight, Bungee Ejection, High Rope Course, Human Mountain Biking, Paintball, Shooting & Archery, Sumo Suit, Obstacle Race, etc. All these are available to incorporate as well as individual packages. With Sahas you are bound to experience the thrill of adrenaline rushing within your body. Go for any of the adventure deals and feel the thrill.
Spread over 1666 acres, it’s the most important integrated film city within the world. And intrinsically has been certified by the Guinness World Records because of the largest studio complex in the world. It was built by Telugu filmmaker Ramoji Rao in 1996. The Ramoji Film City is described as a “city within a city.”
For adults, the entry fee of Ramoji film city for general sightseeing is Rs. 1150 and Rs. 950 per child of up to 54″ height. While the fees of the Ramoji Star Experience package is Rs. 2249 per adult.
Here are some of the best things to make your Ramoji Film City tour a memorable one for you and your family
1 Movie Magic Park –
If you love watching movies, this is the place that you shouldn’t probably miss during your visit to Ramoji Film City.
Apart from these two central attractions, the Movie Magic Park features earthworm tremors, free falls, and acoustic effect like experiences. Do not miss on the sets of your favorite childhood movie – Alibaba Aur Chalis Chor.
2 Wings – The Bird’s Park’ –
Your tour to Ramoji Film City would be incomplete without visiting this paradise island of birds.
A melodious chirping noise arousing out from a stunning green spectacular settlement and some gorgeous cascading waterfalls in the backdrop will surely drag your attention.
3 Sahas Adventure Land –
Set your mood right with the enthralling experiences at the Ramoji Film City’s Sahas Adventure Land.
This adventurous land features shooting, high rope courses, Bungee ejection, zorbing archery, ATV (All-terrain vehicle), and others.
4 Get historical with the Eureka –
The next best thing to enjoy here at the Ramoji Film City is the Eureka section. Drive back to the times of Mughals or get along with the Maurya settlements, Eureka has it all.
5 Borasura –
This place is the home of Ramoji Film City’s famous evil magician workshop.
A bloodcurdling paranormal phenomenon here will make the faint heart go weaker with its thrilling adventure. So, be ready for a spine chilling experience to throw you off your feet.
The best time to visit Film City is during winter as Hyderabad gets extremely popular during summers. So from October to February when the weather is cold.
Is Mobile allowed in Film City?
No charges for mobile phones or cameras. You can take phones inside, can capture all memories. …If you plan to stay inside Ramoji then you are allowed a mobile phone.
- Pre-book your visit to the Ramoji Film City to avoid last-minute ticket shortage.
- If possible, try to visit the place on weekdays as weekends tend to be a little crowded.
- If you want the best of all experiences, you need to walk a lot. So, make sure that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes to enjoy your day to the fullest at the Ramoji Film City.
- While exploring Ramoji Film City, do not forget to maintain your optimum hydration level. You just need to carry a water bottle with you. As there are drinking water outlets at every junction within Ramoji Film City, you can refill it as and when you want.
- Carry your child’s proof of identity as security, or the ticket issuing personnel might ask you to produce it for age verification.
- As the afternoons usually get sweltering hot here in Hyderabad, it is advisable to put on a wide-brimmed hat and a pair of sunglasses while visiting this wonderland. You may even carry a mini pouch containing a sunscreen lotion and a moisturizing cream.
- While roaming in and around the garden area of Ramoji Film City, be careful of the nostalgic monkeys wandering here and there.
WHEN YOU ARE PLANING YOUR NEXT TRIP HERE?
So guys these were some tips from my personal experience, hope it was useful to you all!
And do comment below your views
To get more such amazing updates follow us on Instagram
Lastly, Work hard, travel harder!